Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pretty Things Around the House

Sometimes inspiration comes in the most unexpected ways...
Recently, I was doing my annual spring cleaning and I decided to move some things around the house and actually -big breath - hang some paintings! While there is still loads more to do around the house I found myself feeling refreshed and ready for summer with my new found inspired home!

Here are a couple of vignettes I thought you would enjoy!

Roses from the garden on an old army trunk.


Bone china and silver. Love it!



Our mail and key storage area.


Love this basket!

Fun flea market finds.

Who doesn't love mason jars?

Painted book case - used to be black and gold!

Adore my Spanish coast book & shhhhh... the chocolate is hidden here.

My little Sol is always on the watch for inspiration!

After a big cleaning I enjoyed a Spanish tortilla with my favorite Martin boys!
Only thing missing was actually being in Spain.
 Where do you find your home inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. YOU have some lovely pieces in your home, some beautiful paintings, and I ADORE your tiny dog! :)
    best
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete